Are you moving to New Zealand with your motorhome? Do not think twice about motor home shipping to New Zealand. This could be the best option for you. This is because:
- Compared to the cost of buying a motorhome, motor home shipping to New Zealand is much cheaper. The levy in New Zealand is 22% of the import duty with dealers adding on the costs of shipping.
- These vans have low specifications than those of European model.
Everyone doing motor home shipping to New Zealand pays about $100 per meter cube. In addition, the insurance cost is 1% of the van cost. For a van that is $3000, you would probably buy a new one at $50,000 in New Zealand. Shipping in this case would make sense.
In motorhome shipping to New Zealand, you might be forced to run around to several places. People may use this to think it is a difficult process, but it is not. You simply have to prove that your motor vehicle is approved to be driven in New Zealand roads. In this case, you should look for the right agent to guide you through motorhome shipping to New Zealand.
Before choosing a company that involves motor home shipping to New Zealand, you should go through a variety of them before settling for one. You should ensure your vehicle is safe to go through inspection. It is important to ensure that it is clean for you will be charged extra fees on cleaning done for you. In motor home shipping to New Zealand, you should note that the worst things would probably happen at sea.
When shipping a motor vehicle, it is important to note that the shipping companies prefer the vehicle to be as light as possible. Things to know when motorhome shipping to New Zealand:
- Disconnect your battery
- Reduce the fuel to the level required by the company
- Remove all fire extinguishers, foods and glass bottles
- Clean your motor home thoroughly having awnings and wheel arches in mind. The company expertise always looks for leaves, plant materials and dirt.
- In motor home shipping to New Zealand, you should get advice if there is inner cargo. You should try to get rid of them for they increase the clearance time and costs too.
- Package up all electronics. This is for security safety when motor home shipping to New Zealand. You could choose to courier them.
- Take marine insurance. It is advisable to take clear photos of every part of your motor home.